Thursday, December 30, 2010

surrounded by books and thoughts



I didn't found that book I was looking for
but I found many many other great books.
Boring day, but I had a lot to think about. 
I didn't got answer but subject isn't current.
Sometimes I think how much people waste time of thinking their future. 
I do so too, 
because Im scared. 
What if, what if, what if..
I want to go away from here so badly, I am thinking future almost 24/7 of my life. 
Sometimes I wish my life would be from books, like a thrilling story full of unforgettable things.  
But if somebody would wrote a book about my life...
you wouldn't even get 10 pages....  
Books are one way to forget everything else
was it important or not. 
I like libraries. 
That scent of old books.
Always in the library, I feel much more smarter than I really am.
Information witch is accumulated in the books.
Quiet area like library is perfect place to think about stupid things.
There is nobody to disturb. 
When you turn off your cellphone,
You make sure people don't disturb you. 
Well, I don't have to think about that.
Nobody wouldn't call me anyway.
Today there was just me, surrounded by books. 

Sincerely yours~

Coffeecup~~!




No comments:

Post a Comment