Sunday, July 31, 2011

미친 ♡

Yesterday night was well.. different. 
I haven't been in a club for a long time so we decided to go to have some fun. 
It was fun for a while but in the end of the evening it wasn't so fun anymore. 
Our driver and I were on non-alcoholic.

Yesterday's oufit 
Shirt Vero Moda
Bow belt Jim&Jill
Leggings JC




Before going out we were spending time in our house this time.
Eating and drinking and talking.


As I said, I was on non-alcoholic.
I found these from supermarket, actually I didn't even know that there was siders in a non-alcoholic versions.
They tasted a little bit.. juicy. 
So it was like juice, not bad.

Somehow all pictures came so blurry.
Lightening was really bad, from bar I don't have any pictures.

I came home 03.30 AM with a huge headache because of the loud music, I just wanted to sleep.
Actually we wanted to leave earlier, it started to get boring, but some of our drunken friends didn't want to leave.
Lol.
It was quite crazy night but also fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment