Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun day in Joensuu with Sophie


Today was really good day.
I was feeling really great and day in Joensuu with Sophie aka. Noora was so nice. 
One thing is so 100% fact, 
shopping makes your mood sooo much better! ;) 


First I went to Sophie's place, because I so badly wanted to see Rambo.
He's so cute and so playful<3 
So lovely puppy.

 



We walked to centrum, weather today was so perfect. 
So warm and sun was really shining all day. 
We went to eat Vietnamese food at Joensuu's square.


fried chicken<3 

Todays oufit.
sun-glasses: New Yorker, Pärnu
Shirt ONLY
Shorts H&M
Necklace Gift, so I don't know
 Sneakers: Tokmanni
 Bag Sunny's
Scarf (in my head ,covering my wound) Jim&Jill


 

I tried to find new dress to my cousin's confimation but in the end I didn't.
So it seems that I have to use my old pink dress.
Actually I wasn't really looking for shoes... but I found one pair which are perfect with my old pink dress.



Wedges from Seppälä


Leggins from JC 
Leggins were actually so impulse! I found them from JC's SALE and only 4,50€
Only poor thing is that I don't have a shirt what matches with those leggings..-.-
So I have to continue shopping....

 Fake Eyelashes from H&M 
I've never tried eyeflashes but always wanted to so I bought one pair of false eyelashes.
Maybe I'll put them to confirmceremony.

My condition was extremely good today. 
I walked and I was feeling well. 
Of course I had to take my medicines
 but it really seems that I'm getting better all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment