Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't want to sleep anymore


 

My oufit from yesterday
( I was so tired so I didn't even think about using make-up) 
I still look sick :S 
I really love that shirt, I knew already when I saw it that I have to buy it.
Those sandals are my one of my favourite shoes too. They are really comfortable for walking.


Shirt Cawaii
Shorts H&M 
Bag Sunny's
Sandals Ecco
 
 I really don't like that I have to hide my head still for a little while.
I'll get rid of sitches this thursday, after that I can hide the scar with my hair.

Yesterday I went first time "out" after my surgery and in the evening I was thinking with a huge headache, was that so good choice after all.
I went to Supermarket with Hanna, because I wanted to walk a little bit and in the evening I went to buy my Harry Potter-ticket with Mom.
Yes, I feel like a child again because there always have to be somebody with me.
I still cannot go alone.



Oh!
I still haven't introduced my new hat from H&M
I got it almost month ago.
It's a little bit big to my head, and without my hair extensions it looks stupid.
So I've been using it when I have my hair extensions on.



Photo from Sunday before me going to Hospital. 
I spent that day with Noora.
We were just driving and talking+ eating :D


Susa, Janita and Janina came to visit me at sunday. 
It was actually really nice to see them. 


Going to Kino doesn't sound like it's a big thing
but right now for me it is.
From hospital they said to me that I can't burden myself in anyway, yesterday I did and I saw it later.
I was feeling so awful. 
I need to rest this day so I'm in a good condition tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment