Monday, July 18, 2011

Looking Hair extensions from Hairtrade.com



I decided to made this update about hair extensions.
Maybe because I twiited yesterday that I was looking for new hair extenstions from Hairtrade.com
and then Janita twiited back:"again?" 

I have realized that these 4 clips I have don't make as strong result as I would like to, so that means I need more hair clips.
4 of them still looks really thin.
I've decided that 40cm is long enough for me. 
So I just need more of them.


I looked new hair extensions from Hairtrade.
Because from the blogs I've read, they say that they're good, lasting and they aren't too expensive.
For example I looked new extentions from Razpuel of Sweden 
and I gotta say that 99€ is little bit too much for me. 

Right now my extentions are from BALMAN and I got them through hairsalon. 
They were quite expensive, so I thought thourgh internet it won't be as expensive as hairsalon. 
And by the way, that picture looks really mess.

Hair clips are really easy to use, and it only takes 3 minutes to put them on at the morning.
And more you use them, more quicklier you can put them one.
First time I was using my hairextensions, it took much more time to make them look real.

I already found my favourite ones from Hairtrade.com

Sahara blonde


and Lighest Blonde

I haven't decided which one would be better, but they're almost same.

I like those because the clips are different size. All of mine are same size and thats the reason why they look uncomplete. 
So maybe I'll buy some of those two but maybe first I need to heal my wound in my head until I can make my hair look nice again.

I'll be shopping at there as soon as possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment