Tuesday, July 26, 2011

♡Gettin' better day by day and 3 weeks from the surgery.


I went to visit Janina's house yesterday.
It was so nice to finally talk to somebody, well of course I've been talking in phone too 
but it was nice to see too. 



 Later we wen't for a little walk.. well for me it felt so long.
And also buy some candies. 
Actually we met other friend at the supermarket.
We had a talk about going to bar some weekend, yeah, for a COKE ( in my situation)
So maybe I would be strong enough to go have fun time with my friends.





Can you see? It's not that bad anymore, only a little bit ugly.
My wound is going to be scar soon and today it's exactly 3 weeks from the surgery.
It's healing very well but it's little bit painful.
Every night because while I'm sleeping, I have to stay in one position and for a sleeper like me, it's impossible.
So waking up for a pain, it's been normal around 2 weeks now. 

After my wound is a scar I don't have to use bandage anymore.
I have to use bandage because there is still possibility that my wound would go septic. 
Bandage keeps bacteries away, at least most of them.
I hope that my would be already a scar when school starts because I really don't  like to walk with bandage in my head.

Today I actually went to hairsalon, 
I got my bangs back! 

for a ugly person like me, there is no use to use make-up.
I can go with the excuse that I'm sick.

There is only 3 weeks vacation left
mutta nyt takaisin ruotsin kirjan ihmeelliseen maailmaan what is in english
back to study swedish with a little bit different words.

No comments:

Post a Comment