Friday, July 15, 2011

more.. K-DRAMA!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!


So because I have had time
A lot of time.

I've watched again some korean dramas.
Well, I watch them always but because I'm sick and cannot do anything too hard, korean dramas have been really good way to spend time. 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 

My favourite ones, what are currently going

CITY HUNTER 
시티헌터




Here's trailer too.

First I thought that this drama cannot be good. Well I didn't even see trailer before I started to watch it.
First episode was confusing, but everything turned more clearler in the next episode.
So people! Don't care about confuseness in first episode.
This is my favourite one right now :) 

ps.
Lee Minho is hot in this drama ;)))



next one, which I started to watch today is 

HEARTSTRINGS




Well
I've only seen 2 episodes of this...
and it seems good. 
I cannot say more because I haven't seen more than 2 episodes
but I'll continue watching this..

Only reason why I started to watch this was CN.Blue's singer Jung Youngwha.
but it's not my fault that he can sing so well...and well he is pretty handsome too ;)
sounds sooo fake XD
(ps. Hongki is still better!!! 8D)

I'll continue wathcing these lovely dramas...
I just realized that this drama-thing is like my hobby.
I tried to count how many different dramas I've seen...
.....

over 35! 
I don't want to count how many HOURS I've spend in front of computer with dramas..
probably really many hours... 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

No comments:

Post a Comment