Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeling better




I'm doing so much better already. 
I got 17 out of 21 stitchs off today and the wound haven't got septic at all. 
Other 4 are still left waiting for sunday. They were still too deep to take off.

So all these days I haven't certainly do anything interesting.
Regardelss of that I went to see Potter yesterday.
It was nice.


So I've been laying down with my laptop, speaking on the phone, eaten something and so on...
Nothing special. 


Oh!
Yesterday I was strong enough to cook food. 
So I was playing masterchef again..kekekekeke...
It turned out pretty well... So it seems that I'm not so bad cook after all ;)
I'll post about it later...


Also!
Gayoung's latter came last week, Mom brought it to Hospital. 
She gave me test paper to solve!! 


But first I gotta TRANSLATE THIS!!
I think it's going to take A LOT OF TIME! :) 
So thanks Gayoung, I'll try this! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment