Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friday in Savonlinna with mom + Mona Lisa's translations


Last friday I went to Savonlinna with mom, to shopping and just spending mom-daughter day. 
My mom has a vacation so it was really nice to spend day with her because when her work continues she'll be so busy again. 
I visited Savonlinna last time in last summer.
I really like that city.
It's perfect summer city.


Weather wasn't warm and still I wore mini-shorts without leggings.
Sometimes I was freezing.
But it wasn't raining.


I actually didn't found almost anything from sales while shopping.
Shirt 10€ from Vero Moda
I really loved that shirt so I had to buy it. 


Cute lunch box from Sokos.
I've been looking for lunch-box and finally! 
Only 2€, so it was worth it.

 
 Pink vest from H&M
That pink vest is also new, but I didn't buy it. It was my mom's at first but she didn't like it, so she adopted it to me.



and finally!
My new translation is out!
MBLAQ'S MONA LISA



While doing this, I was really laughing!
I think lyrics are quite.... stupid.
But I like music but I think it will be different now, when I know lyrics completely.
Which k-pop song should I translate next?
Maybe I'll wait Super Junior's Mr.Simple,
I already ordered CD+poster through Finnish ELF in Facebook.
Just have to wait comeback and it's next week!
Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment