Saturday, December 18, 2010

Drama saturday

So it has finally started.
 my vacation<3
I don't have any plans for this day
so I am probably going to spend it with cup of hotchocolate or coffee and bunch of asian dramas<3

Here's some dramas I am currently watching :

MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT
매리는 외박중


"Wi Mae Ri is the cheerful, pragmatic daughter of a failed businessman who had grown used to being constantly on the move to escape from debtors. She becomes fast friends with the free-spirited indie singer Kang Moo Kyul when she nearly ran him over in a car. Meanwhile, her father Wi Dae Han is saved from his debtors by his old friend, Jung Suk, who had just returned from considerable success in the Japanese entertainment industry. Jung Suk, who had harboured a secret love for Mae Ri's mother, sets up a deal with Dae Han to have Mae Ri marry his son, Jung In. In her desperate to escape this predicament, Mae Ri begs Moo Kyul to pose as her husband, and finds herself in even more trouble than before when her father proposes a 100-day period in which she has to divide her time equally between Moo Kyul and Jung In, after which she has to decide who to marry. "

I think this drama came popular because of Jang Geun Suk who plays main role as Kang Moon kyul.
Jang Geun suk acted also in You're Beautiful, Hong Gil Dong and Beethoven Virus etc..
Wi Mae Ri's actress was for me unfamiliar, Moon Geun Young.
and actually I haven't ever heard about Kim Jae Wook who plays Byun Jung In, director.
second woman, Kim Hyo Jin as Seo Joon

Actually this drama wasn't so bad at first.. but right now I've been a bit annoyed.
BECAUSE I WANT MAERI TOGETHER WITH DIRECTOR JUNGIN, NOT WITH MOONKYUL!!!!!
so let's wait what is going to happen.
At least, I will be dissapointed in the end, I have a feeling that Maeri won't marry Jungin.....T_T
If I would be writer in this drama... things are not like this.
Sad thing here, I am not writer in this drama.....:S
sad, isn't it?


IT'S OKAY, DADDY'S GIRL
괜찮아, 아빠 딸


Story tells a story about Dad and his 2 daughter.
Plot is complicated to explain and my english skills are not enough :D
So if you're interested--- google!



Eun Family
Park In Hwan as Eun Ki Hwan (Chae Ryung's father)

Moon Chae Won as Eun Chae Ryung

Lee Hee Jin as Eun Ae Ryung

Kang Won (강원) as Eun Ho Ryung

Kim Hye Ok as Heo Sook Hee

Yoo Seung Mok (유승목) as Heo Man Soo

Choi family

Lee Bong Gyu as Hyuk Gi's father

Lee Yong Nyeo (이용녀) as Hyuk Gi's mother

Choi Jin Hyuk as Choi Hyuk Gi

Shin Min Soo as Choi Duk Gi

Lee Dong Hae as Choi Wook Gi


Jung family

Park Geun Hyung as Jung Pil Suk

Yun Woon Kyung as Yeo Chang Ja

Kang Sung as Jung Jin Goo

Jin Se Yun as Jung Se Yeon

Choi Ja Hye as Seo Hee Jae

Park family

Lee Won Jae as Park Kwon (Jong Suk's father)

Park Hye Jin (박혜진) as Mo Yoon Kyung (Jong Suk's mother)

Jun Tae Soo as Park Jong Suk



I actually started to watch this drama only because of Lee Donghae<3
(yeah, I am ELF<3)
I have only seen 2 episodes
so I think I can't say more about this drama now.
I have to wait english subs :)
But I think this seems to be OK :)
Im going to wait more episodes!


and then Last one.
I haven't start watching this yet
but I will around X-mas because I have a vacation.


Sincerely yours~


Coffeecup~~!


No comments:

Post a Comment