Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday, last school day


Good Morning
It's last friday before long waited x-mas vacation
and actually I am not in school...yet
I was annoyed so I decided to skip.
I am good student, even if I skip school sometimes. 
Haha~
Tomorrow we are going to church and then back to school where our teacher talks talks talks and talks
then VACATION! 
I am quite sure that I am just going to sleep whole weekend. 
Sound's like good plan!
And next week! 
I am going to Joensuu, meet a friend.
I have her christmas gift.
I was also planning shopping day! ;D
I would like to buy new shoes... :D 
or clothes... lol 
I am such a shopaholic...

but one year is almost end again..
A LOT of happened. 
Nice and not so nice things.
and there is only 1½ more years go to.
Then I am free to go where ever I want. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Sincerely yours~
Coffeecup~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment